Here you will find an overview of the open youth hostels in Baden-Württemberg.
The protection and health of guests and employees has always been a top priority for the youth hostels. We follow the recommendations of the Robert Koch Institute as well as the regulations of the health authorities to prevent the spread and transmission of diseases. We have developed a comprehensive hygiene concept for this purpose.
Due to current regulations, some youth hostels unfortunately cannot open yet. Currently, we assume that your stay can take place as planned according to the youth hostels and times indicated in the list. For booking inquiries please contact the respective youth hostel or our booking center.
For a carefree stay with us in the youth hostels, the following requirement is necessary upon arrival:
- a daily (max. 24 hours old) negative COVID-19 rapid test* or
- a negative PCR-test, which is not older than 48 hours
- a medical certificate stating that a Covid-19 infection (confirmed by PCR test) occurred at least 28 days and not more than 6 months ago, or
- a vaccination completed at least 14 days ago by means of vaccination documentation.
* The test must be presented upon arrival. The free citizen tests in the test centers can be used for this purpose.
Furthermore, the following agencies can also confirm a negative test result:
- employers, in the context of a company test
- in the case of schoolchildren, a child's or schoolchildren's ID card is valid, (substitute for the test)
- Children over 6 years of age who have not yet started school are also considered to have been tested. (No need to take a test)
For overnight stays: a current test certificate must be presented every 3 days.
We look forward to seeing you and wish you a pleasant stay.