Fleinerhaus Todtnauberg Youth Hostel
Simply enjoy the nature and tranquillity here. Todtnauberger valley has no through traffic. Or don't you like things to be so quiet? An outdoor swimming pool, rock climbing, mountain biking and Nordic walking trails lure visitors to the region in the summer.
In winter, Todtnauberg is a paradise for winter sports: get onto the biathlon track! Or would you prefer a guided snowshoe hike?
Get out into the countryside Whether in summer or winter - the Fleinerhaus Todtnauberg Youth Hostel is the perfect starting point. Between Feldberg and Belchen, the Southern Black Forest Nature Park beckons. Tired after all that fresh air? Delicious food and a cosy place to rest await you back at the hostel. The hostel is about 1 km above the village on Radschert mountain.
Special features of Fleinerhaus Todtnauberg Youth Hostel:
- Mountain bike trails, Nordic walking routes
- Hiking area
- Ski area (3 ski lifts directly accessible from the hostel)
- Extensive network of cross country skiing trails
- Biathlon track, summer and winter training possible by arrangement
- Imparting guided snowshoe walks
- Rock climbingin Todtnau